I loved every single song on this album and I am wondering how he wasn’t more than an opening band. This CD has great and original songs. The guitar playing is really great and he started a guitar company! Here are my ratings for the songs.
1. In the Dark (10/10) –Great introduction to a great album
2. The Stroke (9/10) –I wasn’t alive back then, but this had to be a 80’s hit, right?
3. My Kinda Lover (10/10) –Not only one of his best songs, but one of my favorite songs ever.
4. You Know What I Like (10/10) –Good song after good song.
5. Too Daze Gone (10/10) –One of the best tracks here. At first i just liked it but then i re-listened to it and the lyrics started making more sense to me. I think it’s a song many people can relate with.
6. Lonely is the Night (10/10) –At this point I’m wondering…Is this a best of or something???
7. Whadda You Want From Me? (7/10) –Okay, okay. Good song but definitely not the best.
8. Nobody Knows (10/10) –Sad song dedicated to John Lennon.
9. I Need You (10/10) –One of my favorite rhythms ever.
10. Don’t Say No (9/10) –Good song. At this point, I think…WHY ONLY TEN SONGS!!! I NEED MORE OF THIS!!
Average song rating: (95/100) (9.5/10)