Here is my updated list for Now 16:1. Britney Spears “Everytime”2. Jessica Simpson “Take My Breath Away”3. JoJo “Leave (Get Out)”4. Black Eyed Peas “Hey Mama”5. Lil Flip “Game Over”6. Petey Pablo “Freek-A-Leek”7. Nina Sky “Move Ya Body”8. Kanye West featuring Syleena Johnson “All Falls Down”9. Jay-Z “Dirt Off Your Shoulder”10. Beyonce “Naughty Girl”11. Usher “Burn”12. R. Kelly “Happy People”13. Christina Milian “Dip It Low”14. Switchfoot “Meant to Live”15. Yellowcard “Ocean Avenue”16. Blink 182 “I Miss You”17. New Found Glory “All Downhill From Here”18. Evanesence “My Immortal”19. Hooobastank “The Reason”I can’t think of a song for 20 but i have a feeling alot of these will be on Now 16. What does everybody elese think?
Metal Album Reviews[RSS]
This Now CD was okay.They did put some popular songs on it,but the reason why I only gave it 4 stars is beacause I didn’t like some of the songs.
1.It’s My Life(No Doubt)It’s catchy.I liked it. 5/5
2.Toxic(Britney Spears)I HATE this song.It’s too annoying 0/5
3.Stand Up(Ludacris)I didn’t like this song very much.I’m not a big fan of rap 2/5
4.Holidae In(Chingy)Same thing I put for “Stand Up” 2/5
5.Gangsta Nation(Connection)Do I need to say it? 2/5
6.Bounce(Sarah Connor)It’s not bad,but it gets annoying after a while 3/5
7.Shut Up(Black Eyed Peas)I like the group,but I didn’t really like this song 1/5
8.Gigolo(Nick Cannon)The lyrics were annoying and bad 1/5
9.Me,Myself,and I(Beyonce)I like this song. 5/5
10.Shorty Doowop(Baby Bash)An ok song(the first time I heard this song was on this CD)4/5
11.I Don’t Want You Back(Eamon)I actully like this song.It’s sounds horrible at first,but it’s actully not. 5/5
12.With You(Jessica Simpson)It gets annoying fast 2/5
13.Sunrise(Norah Jones)It’s boring.I don’t like it. 1/5
14.The First Cut Is The Deepest(Sheryl Crow)Another boring song 1/5
15.Everything(Fefe Dobson)I always skip this song,so I don’t have a score for it.Sorry!
16.[I Hate]Everything About You(Three Days Grace)It’s okay,but it’s too angry sounding 3/5
17.Feeling This(blink-182)I skip this one too.
18.Hold On(Good Charlotte)A sad but good song.My favorite one on this CD 5/5
19.Falls On Me(Fuel)An ok song 4/5
20.100 Years(Five For Fighting)A good song,but it reminds me that i’m getting older.. 3/5
Ok, Now 15 is a good CD. I think the songs on this CD are very good, however, most of these songs have been dropping out on Mediabase and Billboard charts. Below are song ratings on the Mediabase CHR/POP Chart**. (1-100)1.It’s My Life – good song – charted to #6 – now #452.Toxic – ok song – charted to #1 – now #43.Stand Up – ok song – charted to #6 – now #574.Holidae In – good song – charted to #14 – now NOT CHARTED5.Gangsta Nation – good song – charted to #40 – now NOT CHARTED6.Bounce – ok song – charted to #10 – now #347.Shut Up – good song – charted to #30 – now NOT CHARTED8.Gigolo – ok song – charted to #18 – now #659.Me Myself & I – good song – charted to #17 – now NOT CHARTED10.Shorty Doowop – good song – charted to #93 – now NOT CHARTED11.I Don’t Want You Back – good song – charted to #8 – now #3812.With You – good song – charted to #1 – now #913.Sunrise – ok song – NEVER CHARTED14.First Cut Is The Deepest – good song – charted to #12 – now#2315.Everything – good song – charted to #40 – now NOT CHARTED16.I Hate Everything About You – good song – charted to and now3217.Feeling This – ok song – NEVER CHARTED18.Hold On – good song – charted to #18 – now NOT CHARTED19.Falls On Me – good song – charted to #14 – now #4520.100 Years – ok song – charted to #45 – now #56Now that should explain that this CD has good song, but can use some fresher hits. Below are what I would have put for Now 15 and some recommendations for Now 16.What I think Now should have been was: P.S. I think Now 16 will have these similar songs. (lol)1.Usher – Yeah2.Maroon 5 – This Love3.D12 – My Band4.Hoobastank – The Reason5.Beyonce Knowles – Naughty Girl6.J-Kwon – Tipsy7.Mario Winans – I Don’t Wanna Know (feat. P.Diddy)8.Jessica Simpson – Take My Breath Away9.Black Eyed Peas – Hey Mama10.Avril Lavigne – Don’t Tell Me11.Kimberly Locke – Eighth World Wonder12.Blink 182 – I Miss You13.Switchfoot – Meant To Live14.Sean Paul – I’m Still In Love With You15.Jay – Z – Dirt Off Your Shoulder16.Yellowcard – Ocean Avenue17.Outkast – Roses18.Rooney – I’m Shakin’19.Liz Phair – Extraordinary20.Lenny Kravitz – Where Are We Runnin’?** Mediabase 24/7 Charts are rated by airplay. Recurrents excepted. Distributed by Premire Radio Networks. View Mediabase charts at http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/allaccess/chartsmenu.asp
This CD is good. This is what I think about each song:
1. It’s my life-No doubt: B+. Like the song, and my parents also, since there is an original version that is at least 20 years old. Gwen Stefani had a nice-sounding, less screechy voice, but she sounds kind of like she is crying.
2. Toxic-Britney Spears: C+. I like it a little bit. I used to hate it when it came out, but after hearing it for the 50th time this summer, I decided “It’s okay, but if I have to hear it a thousand times, I go crazy.” It is one of my 9-year-old sister’s top favorite songs. Britney does not show very much talent when singing this song, but when you hear it in the morning and don’t play any other songs, you have it stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
3. Stand up-Ludacris: D+. I like rap sometimes, but not like that.
4. Holiday in-Chingy: I hate it. Weird-sounding.
5. Gangsta nation-Westside connection: Weird-sounding, don’t really know it.
6. Bounce-Sarah Connor: B-. Good song, but again, weird-sounding.
7. Shut up-Black-eyed peas: C. It’s okay, but don’t make me listen to it a thousand times.
8. Gigolo-Nick Cannon: I hate it. I can already tell that it’s too rappy for me.
9. Me, myself, and I-Beyonce: C+. It’s okay.
10. Shortly doowop-Baby bash: Don’t really know it.
11. I don’t want you back-Eamon: B-. I like it, but his voice is really high.
12. With you-Jessica Simpson: A. Very romantic sounding. It sounds like she’s singing about paradise.
13. Sunrise-Norah Jones:C-
14. First cut is the deepest-Sheryl Crow: C+. Too hokey for me.
15. Everything-Fefe Dobson: A-. Like the song. She sings nicely.
16. Everything about you-3 days grace: C. It’s okay.
17. Feeling this-Blink 182: Don’t know enough of Blink 182’s music.
18. Hold on-Good Charlotte: Don’t really like them. Skip it.
19. Falls on me-Fuel: Don’t really know it.
20. 100 years-5 for fighting: C-. Don’t like it. You can’t get away from it. It’s in every store you walk into. You can play it once, but not a lot.
Okay, i know it’s a little late to do a review of Now 15 when Now 16 is coming out in like 1 week but oh well.Now 15 wasn’t the best CD. It’s obvious that on every NOW CD, the producers try to mix in the good songs, the bad songs, the popular songs and the unpopular songs. In Now 15, they focused a little more on bad songs/unpopular songs then the actual good and popular songs. For example, how many times have you heard “I Hate Everything About You” by 3 Days Grace on the radio? What about “Gangsta Nation” by Westside Connection? They did put on some very note-worthy stars/bands like Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas, and Blink-182. The only problem is that the songs they put on were way past their time. Beyonce is great. So is “Me, Myself, and I” but it was never popular. I love the Black Eyed Peas. They just so happened to put on their worst single “Shut Up” when “Hey Mama” was peaking the charts. Blink 182’s “feeling This” was very popular, about a year ago! There is no excuse why they didn’t put on “I Miss You”.Okay, there were very popular songs on here such as “Toxic”, “It’s My Life”, “Holidae In”, “Falls on Me”, “100 Years”, “With You”, “Sunrise” etc… Etc…But on the CD they rushed and put on some stars that were WAY too early to be popular like Sarah Connor, Nick Cannon, FeFe Dobson, Three Days Grace etc…They also put on some veterans that I liked like Sheryl Crow.My last commemt is about “I Don’t Want You Back” by Eamon. Why did they put this on the album? I have no idea because it certainly doesn’t match up to the qualities of the other songs. This song is just horrible. I thought that the Now Cd’s were suppose to put on mid-bubble-gum artist’s songs. Eamon is not a mid bubble-gum artist. Believe me.I’m a big Now fan and I’m definetely going to go and buy Now 16!