The title says it all. Normally, when a band releases their second album, it is utter  compared to their debut. That’s not the case with Sabbath. You get killer guitar solos from THE Tony Iommi, great basslines from Geezer Butler, great drumming from Bill Ward, and of course the signature vocals from Ozzy Obbourne. Here’s what I think of the songs…
1. War Pigs(5/5)Classic song. If you haven’t heard this song, I luagh at you!
2. Paranoid(5/5)See #1
3. Planet Caravan(5/5)Great ballad
4. Iron Man(5/5)See #1
5. Electric Funeral(5/5)
6. Hand of Doom(5/5)
7. Rat Salad(5/5)Nice drum solo.
8. Fairies Wear Boots(5/5)Funny lyrics.
You SHOULD buy this if….
1. You like music.
2. Are living.
3. Are anti-mainstream, as I am.
4. A fan of metal.
5. A fan of hard rock.
You SHOULDN’T buy this if:
1. You already have it.
2. Can’t find it.
3. If you don’t have enough money.