Reviews

Average Rating
★★★★½
(12 Reviews)

← Forum

• ← Product Forum | Forum Topic Directory

(0 posts)

• Avatar Image Orenda4 years, 1 month said ago:

I use bitcomet1.07 for downloading torrents. In the download pane, i ALWAYS have the same tasks. I’ve deleted these tasks a million times, and they still come up every time I open Bitcomet… For example, I downloaded Nero ages ago… I decided I didn’t want it, I uninstalled it, deleted every possible occurance of it I could find on my laptop (basically anything with “nero” in it, and delete the task and the torrent archive. I even deleted it from the recycle bin. And it STILL comes up on the download pane. Then, other NEW tasks DONT stay there, like movies I partially download, if I have to restart or exit bitcomet for some reason they disappear.

Is there any reason for this? There is a certain point in time were everything BEFORE that is still there and nothing after that stays. So now I have to save all my .torrent files so I don’t have to go and hunt down the torrent again if I need to restart it…

Suggestions please?!?!?!

• Avatar Image padma4 years, 1 month said ago:

wow what aterrible hassle, get rid of bitcomet and download utorrent from http://www.utorrent.com you’ll never have to deal with a mess like this again.

• Avatar Image sabrina74 years, 1 month said ago: