Reviews

Average Rating
★★★★★
(24 Reviews)

← Forum

• ← Product Forum | Forum Topic Directory

(0 posts)

• Avatar Image Oda4 years, 5 months said ago:

I asked a question regarding why did I get cancer and it seemed to attract many Christians to answer. I appreciate and accept their offers of prayers, but I didn’t need a diatribe about the Christian bible! Are there not other spiritual people or were they chased away by the Christians?
    BTW, the cancer started in my colon and spread to my liver. I am 44 and a Believer; I believe many things (including that I will be cured), not necessarily what some others believe. I suppose I might even be considered a Pagan (and thus evil but I don’t really much care.) I question the assumption, not the faith.
    My faith begins with “First do ye no harm.” Blessed be, my friends, and thanks for the prayers. I offer mine in return especially, to those also afflicted with cancer. I trust that prayers and good wishes play as big a part in healing as a positive attitude and wise doctors. I’ve been blessed with all 3.

• Avatar Image Gamaliel_Cuyler4 years, 5 months said ago:

People assume that everyone is a Christian. Unless it’s an election year; then Christians are suddenly an oppressed minority.

I wish you well and am glad to see you have a positive attitude.

• Avatar Image Dwi4 years, 5 months said ago:

This cathogery is called “Religion and Spirituality”. Now, Christianity is the biggest religion in the world, so it is very likely most people here are Christians. Maybe Yahoo should have a “Christianity Only” cathogery?
    Anyhow I hope you will get well from your cancer. I had cancer myself and am now working fulltime again. A friend of mine had colon cancer that spread to the liver but he has now been working and is active for maybe 7 or 8 years. But it was a tough way to that with chemotherapy and surgery. Besides he did eat lots of stuff like sprouted mungbeans, carrot juice etc.